Monday, March 5, 2012

Why So Pissed At Kirk Cameron

Quotes from Piers Morgan interview:

"I think that it's unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

"Marriage is almost as old as dirt, and it was defined in the garden between Adam and Eve. One man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage. And I don't think anyone else should either. So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don't."

"As I look around I get this sinking feeling that we’re off track, that there’s something sick in the soul of our country, I examine the fruit that’s hanging on the tree of America and I can see that it’s rotting. And that concerns me deeply."

And of course that has set off a firestorm within de gay with GLAAD leading the charge ready to burn Cameron at the stake. To wit I ask where was everybody back in 2008 when Cameron did the interview below with Bill O'Reilly. I know de gay dosen't watch FOX News.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...