Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CNN Suspends Roland Martin WTF

Amazing what happens while you're out of the house for 90 minutes while at the doctor's office for a general followup visit post-heart attack.

According to Erik Wemple at The Washington Post, CNN has caved in to GLAAD's uproar over Roland Martin's Super Bowl Sunday tweets which de gay has deemed homophobic in content.

“Roland Martin’s tweets were regrettable and offensive. Language that demeans is inconsistent with the values and culture of our organization, and is not tolerated. We have been giving careful consideration to this matter, and Roland will not be appearing on our air for the time being.” so says CNN in a statement.

Of course Wemple is happy about this as is and will be those in the blogosphere and websites of de Pink as this story makes its rounds. To wit I say .... BULLSHIT !

In regards to my doctor visit, I'll be giving opposing views to these Pink Police Bastards and the LGBT Elite Cissies for a very long time. Try as the blood clot did to kill me, I survived the Widow Maker heart attack and the Big Kahuna upstairs ain't ready to call me Home and wants me to continue to be a voice of reason for those who don't follow the Elite like so many sheep.

As a public service if you experience any of the symptoms or factors described in the video get your heart checked out. You may not be as lucky as me to survive the Widow Maker.

If you experience chest pain, don't be a hero, dial 911, get help ASAP and get to the hospital. I was told by many on August 23 of 2011 the main reason I survived was within an hour of first experiencing pain and symptoms (chest pain like someone was pushing their fist into my sternum, excessive vomiting, uncontrollable sweats and trouble catching my breath) I was being worked on with an angioplasty. Otherwise I wouldn't be here to be a thorn in the side to some.

That'd have been a shame huh ?



One final (uh huh) thought on this and not from me but a commentor at the Rueters website where the story about Roland Martin ran and it's from a ... GASP ! .. a gay man "FlamingLiberal" :

Thanks to political correctness, we have become a very delicate, sensitive, and thinner-than-paper skinned society. I didn’t think those comments were far from offensive. On the contrary, I thought they were a little humorous and would have never equated the comments with violence against the gay “community”.

Let’s get a sense of humor, some common sense, and refrain from attempting to read into things that just simply aren’t there in order to grab the limelight. These “activist” groups that cry foul at every little thing make me thankful I am an independently-thinking, rational, and grounded gay man who sees life outside of his sexuality.

Right On Brother, Right On.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...