Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ousted Twice Under DADT Sailor Rejoins Navy Again


In what will no doubt be one of many stories to follow since the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, The Washington Blade reports that Petty Officer 2nd Class Jase Daniels who was discharged not once but twice from the US Navy has signed up and been brought onboard to serve as a linguist.

Daniels was quoted in the article as saying, “Today, I took an oath and affirmed to defend the Constitution of the United States of America,” Daniels said in statement. “I am humbled as I am reinstated to the job I love and by the enormous support I have received on this momentous day. I look forward to returning to the Defense Language Institute and ultimately, my career in the military.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...