Tuesday, March 13, 2012

George Takei's Happy Dance

Okay I think it's time for a little frivolity for a change as I'm sure I'll find more serious things to post about this week.

Before going to work I had a quick look at FB and saw that George Takei had posted a video about his "happy dance" and figured I'd have a look when I got in late Monday evening but someone at work showed me the video on one of those phone thingys which I refuse to own, a computer and HDTV are enough technology for this 58 year old kid.

When I saw the video I decided it must be shared for those who don't follow Mr. Takei on FB. But before we get to that I must say (sorry to make you feel so old George) I grew up watching Mr. Sulu and company on the original Star Trek way back when in a galaxy far, far away.

Imagine my surprise, and pleasant one at that, all these years later to find George is one of us with nary an inkling back then although when Mr. Sulu went shirtless in a swashbuckling episode called "The Naked Time" my young pubervesent GayDar (BiDar hadn't been invented back in the 60's) did raise my eyebrow much like Mr. Spock's.

A couple of weeks ago I started to "follow" George on FB and some of the things, mostly photos, have been enough to split anyone's gut in laughter and frankly is more worthwhile now to keep my otherwise boring FB account active even inasmuch as I hate FB for its constant and more than annoying changes.

So have a look at the video if you haven't seen it and enjoy.

The photo by the way (BTW for you short writers) was on FB when I came in Monday night and proves beyond a doubt I am bisexual as I see both two people and a set of boobs.

Live long and prosper George and forever be the great poof you are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...