Monday, March 26, 2012

Rourke Isn't Playing de Gay

When the news about Mickey Rourke playing on the silver screen out and proud rugby player Gareth Thomas I said to myself, "self how is this dino who is older than me by a year (I'm 58) going to pull this off ?"

Well we don't have to worry about it now boys and girls as the once hunk and then some (as evident in the photo) has realized that a) the stunts involved and prep for is too much and b) a younger man closer to Thomas' age needs to play the part.

You see kids that white or gray hair we 50 plus folks have does suck out the brain cells even the ones that give us common sense about things. Dyeing the hair doesn't work in brain cell sucking prevention.

However, the actor had admitted that time was catching up to him, stating recently: "The physical thing is harder than I thought. I'm just trying to get fit enough to do it." reports the website Joe.ie.

Inception star Tom Hardy is reportedly considering the role. Which would be more true to life anyway as far as age and body type and the fact he admitted in an interview back in 2010 with NOW magazine, when asked de question, if he ever had sex with men, he doth replied, "Of course I have. I'm an actor for f*ck's sake. I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes."

Well being bisexual or "experimenting" does have it's advantages but his fiancee Brit actress Charlotte Riley appears to be in no hurry to take that leap to the alter just yet. The couple met in 2009 while filming Wuthering Heights for ITV and before his "coming out ?".

NOW THIS .... GayStarNews reported on Tuesday 3/27 Rourke is not throwing in the towel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...