Wednesday, August 22, 2012

De Homos Call For Survivor Boycott

I came across this diddy when selecting articles for Wednesday's edition of The Focus On The Rainbow Daily Run.

It seems in the upcoming season of Survivor one of those who will be on the show is Jeff Kent the 2000 MVP for the National League when he played for the San Francisco Giants.

The name calling has begun as it appears in 2008 Kent wrote a check for the those supporting Prop 8 to the tune of $15,000.

Also on the show will be former cast member of the sitcom Facts of Life Lisa Whelchel who once wrote on her website, “if a person desires, it is possible to leave behind a homosexual lifestyle. I know this is true because I’ve seen it come true in the lives of many of my friends. Thousands have been helped, loved, and supported by websites such as Exodus [International] and the many ministries they recommend.”

So one can imagine the headline of today will prove true in the coming weeks as GLAAD, HRC and the LGBT Elite will call for a boycott of Survivor as it starts its run next month.

Pity .... there is supposed to be an out lesbian on the show.

God I hope she's better than that piffy poof on last season's show.

So screw any boycott and watch Survivor, I need my CBS stock to keep growing !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...