Monday, August 20, 2012

Rape Is Rape You Dumbass Bastard

Idiots like Congressman Todd Akin aren't making it any easier for the GOP these days.

Stupid is what stupid does more than applies to this foot in mouth debacle from a GOPer and once again is another attack on women in general and what is their choice in regards to their reproductive innards.

Ya know I gave up the Republican moniker years ago when the GOP was hijacked by the likes of Falwell and Robertson, way before issues and stances of all things LGBT came to the forefront.

Reagan's lack of action regarding AIDS was starting me to jump off the back of the elephant but it was the religious zealots which finally pushed me off.

Actually registering as Independent had for me to be more accurate, I was far too liberal (far beyond moderate for Republican tastes and platforms) and rarely voted straight ticket in any election be they local, state or national.

My economics are still more Republican while most social issues are in line with Democrats plus a dash of Libertarian but no POV of Teabaggers except during sex.

However today, as I have been many times before, I'm embarrassed yet again by some political buffoon, not as a member of a political party, but as an American in general.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...