Wednesday, July 18, 2012

De Uproar Over Chick-Fil-A

Zzzzzz ... zzzzz .... zz .. oh sorry I fell asleep after looking at the continuing barf bag filling outrage from the LGBT Elite websites and blogs as they yet again go whole hog against the anti-beef fast food chain Chick-fil-a.

It really is like pissing in the wind because for all the angst these dipwads raise all it does is give some free advertising to Chick-fil-a, advertising money can't buy.

Want to protest, don't eat there. But all this rable-rousing isn't going to do a damn thing except to get regular folk to run down to their local Chick-fil-a and get an artery clogging sandwich.

In fact I wish I had one right here where I live as in protest to the LGBT Elites I'd go right down and have me an artery clogger.

So put that in your outraged boo-de-aye and sit on it.

Now back to my nap ... Zzzzzzzzz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...